Getting to Know Us



www.flickr.com
Mommy2TwinDaughters' items Go to Mommy2TwinDaughters' photostream
It's Fall Y'all!

We are officially into Fall. I love everything about fall, especially the cooler weather. It's been a long hot summer around here and the cooler temperatures were welcomed with open arms! I look forward to Fall because so many fun and exciting things start happening! My list of favorite Fall things:

  • Pumpkins! I love decorating with pumpkins, cooking with pumpkins, carving pumpkins and painting pumpkins!
  • Festivals! Around here there seems to be a festival almost every weekend! Who doesn't enjoy a fun festival?
  • Fair! Oh, the fair, what can I say? The rides, the food, the animals and the people watching! I believe the people watching is my favorite part. You can see all kinds of things at the fair, it's better than people watching at Walmart :)
  • Halloween! I will be honest, I'm not a big fan of Halloween, I never have been but my daughter LOVES it! She loves dressing up and has been thinking about her costume for months now!
  • Mountains! We take a trip every year to Cherokee, NC. The leaves are beautiful! We always grab some apples while there, nothing is any better than mountain apples and apple cider! We always visit SantasLand while there, the girls really enjoy that place, it's a great place for younger kids.
So, what is your favorite season?
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 

Daily Reads

Recent Posts

Categories

Credits

Blog Designed by
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Images provided by
www.istockphoto.com